Terms Of Service
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of http://picbattle.net picBattle iPhone App, picBattle Facebook App, picBattle WindowsPhone App, picBattle Android App and any other picBattle application developed by us.
2. Information Collected
picBattle offers a variety of services that are collectively referred to as the “Services". picBattle collects information from individuals who use the Mobile App, the Facebook App, visit the Company’s Web site (“Visitors”) and/or individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website and/or app (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website and/or app navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us during the use of the website, mobile app and/or Facebook app;
- information about your usage of this website, mobile app and/or Facebook app;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and/or app; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. Use of Information Collected
The Company uses Data About picBattle Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
picBattle uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Web site. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About picBattle Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
picBattle reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. picBattle will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Web site at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
12. Contacting Us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web site should be directed to privacy@picBattle.com or by mailing picBattle Privacy, Via Ugo Bassi 14, 23900 Lecco (LC), ITALY.